7383Re: WPMacApp updated to latest SheepShaver

  • Queryist
    Aug 6, 2012
      Running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) on an Intel Mini, using SS2.3 with OS9.0.4 -- my main complaint is that it runs Disk First Aid every time I open SS. Does SS2.4 fix that problem? Also, I read somewhere that it's easier to print with SS2.4; is that true? If not, I guess I'll just stick with SS2.3.

      > After a long interval, a few improvements are being made to SheepShaver, and a new build is available that (when used on recent Macs) makes it possible to exchange "styled" text (bold, italic, etc.) via the clipboard between OS X and SheepShaver. Details of the new build are in the forum at www.emaculation.com, and I've included it in the current version of my WPMacApp system, which is mostly a copy of John Rethorst's SheepShaver-WP system and uses ideas first implemented by him and by Smokey Ardisson. The download link and a description may be found here:
      >
      > http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel.html

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic