7370Re: [wpmac] Re: Can't open WPMacApp on PowerBook G4 running OS 10.5.8

  • Chris Harshman
    Jul 29, 2012
      On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:09 AM, em315 <em315@...> wrote:

      > I'm afraid that I updated the program without updating the documentation. It seems that it now runs only under Intel. Later today I'll try to post a link to an older version that may run on PowerPC, though it will work a bit differently from the way the documentation describes it. I won't have access to a PowerPC Mac until September, so I can't test this myself, unfortunately. I'll post an update here when I've created a link to the older version.<

      I can make available an old G4/450 via LogMeIn or somesuch, if it'll help (my home connection is U-Verse, 6Mbps/1Mbps, so, not the fastest, but should be usable for light testing...).
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic