7331Re: [wpmac] When trying to open WP Converter msg says cannot open with Sheep Shaver running

    Jun 17, 2012
      You can buy a copy of Windows XP on eBay for US$50 or less; any version will do, as long as it is a FULL version, and not a "recovery" or "reinstallation" disk from a hardware vendor.

      I prefer VMware Fusion to Parallels (less clutter on the OS X desktop) but they're both perfectly OK. Both let you run WordPerfect for Windows in a window on the OS X desktop, or even full-screen.