7328Re: [wpmac] When trying to open WP Converter msg says cannot open with Sheep Shaver running

    Jun 16, 2012
      Probably best to invest in Parallels and I hope you will already have a
      copy of Windows and WPWin - moving to WPMac is a very big change.
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre