7273OT: Early Adopters of Electronic Writing

  • topcatdrc
    Apr 16 10:28 AM
      Dear John (em315):

      Just re-read - over the weekend - posts about someone researching the origins of "word processing". IF you could pass along this thought to him: Contact Jerry Pournelle (I HOPE! he is still alive!) former columnist of Byte Magazine. His friend "Zeke" (a Z-80 computer) is 'enshrined' in the Smithsonian. He has written about his use of computers in his writing since (about) "day 1". Oh, I forgot to mention he is a Science Fiction novelist (from 'way back').

      Sincerely,

      Thomas Clayton
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic