7272[wpmac] Re: Legal reference sites on the web?

    Apr 12, 2012
      It is unwieldy, but it may work. When I test it here, of course it redirects to a sign-in page.

      Could you (or anyone signed in to Westlaw) go to the Files section here, to the folder at the top of the list named Temporary Items? It contains a small app called Westlaw lookup test.app.zip. Run that -- it will ask you for a lookup term, and then should go to Westlaw and look it up, if your computer is signed in to Westlaw.

      It would be great if two people could try this, to control for the possibility that some of the URL is specific to one computer.

      Thank you,
      John R.