7220Re: [wpmac] How To Retain Pleading Paper Format/Create Lined Pleading Paper For CA Pleadings

  • Chris Harshman
    Mar 8, 2012
      On Thursday, March 8, 2012, em315 <em315@...> wrote:
      > Could you spell out what makes it impossible to share files with PC
      users? This is something I'd like to experiment with.

      The pleading paper formatting is lost on import from the PC version. I'll
      see if I can dig out some examples.

      > Do the pleading papers not cross over to the PC even if you save them
      from WPMac in WP6,7,8 format??

      Haven't tried; once I realized documents received from other attorneys
      became unusable (failed to retain their "pleading paper" formatting -
      typically created using the WordPerfect (version 8+ I believe) provided
      pleading paper macro), WPfM became a non-viable option and I didn't
      experiment with it further.