7196Re: WP docs altered by SS - can we open them with the lates version og libreoffice?

    Jan 25, 2012
      I don't have the hardware available to test, but SheepShaver Preferences lets you add volumes that will appear on the SS desktop. Can't a server, mounted at the time SS Prefs is run, be added as a volume? Are there other issues about reading from and writing to that volume?

      John R.