7158Re: [wpmac] Re: Font Sampler

  • Rick Albright
    Dec 29, 2011
      I've done both. The same thing happens. I also get the "file not found" error under the ~OSX > SS.

      It's okay. It's just a macro, after all. As long as I can run WordPerfect to open and edit my files, it's not a problem if I can't get the extras to work.

      Thanks,
      Rick

      On Dec 29, 2011, at 12:13 AM, em315 wrote:

      > Restart SheepShaver. Or reinstall the PreFab Browser and then restart SheepShaver.
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Rick Albright <logres@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm afraid that I am still unsuccessful at getting Font Sampler to run. I have reviewed the instructions in the "John's WP Font Sampler Doc" document several times. I've copied the macro in the library. I've installed the prefab player.
      > >
      > > I've closed any open WP windows as directed, and when I run the app, I see the text selection from "Kubla Khan," I press okay, and I get this error message:
      > >
      > > application "Font Sampler" doesn't understand the <<event PFPIDuMe>> message
      > >
      > > Suggestions?
      > > Rick Albright
      > > logres@...
      > >
      > > Writing the Past, Writing the Future: Time and Narrative in Gothic and Sensation Fiction
      > > http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0

      Rick Albright
      logres@...

      http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0