7153Font Sampler

  • Rick Albright
    Dec 28, 2011
      I'm afraid that I am still unsuccessful at getting Font Sampler to run. I have reviewed the instructions in the "John's WP Font Sampler Doc" document several times. I've copied the macro in the library. I've installed the prefab player.

      I've closed any open WP windows as directed, and when I run the app, I see the text selection from "Kubla Khan," I press okay, and I get this error message:

      application "Font Sampler" doesn't understand the <<event PFPIDuMe>> message

      Suggestions?
      Rick Albright
      logres@...

      http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0