7151PreFab Player

  • Rick Albright
    Dec 27, 2011
      Can anyone tell me the procedure to install the Prefab Player? I downloaded the package from the files section. The manual says that the player is installed by double-clicking on the installer and following the prompts. When I do so, I get a message saying that the player requires the Classic environment, which is no longer supported.

      I know that. Do I have to do an extra procedure to make this work under Sheepshaver? Could the corrected instructions be included with the installer package?

      Thanks.
      Rick Albright
      logres@...

      http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0