7103[wpmac] Re: WP Viewer opens Mac docs

    Nov 11, 2011
      Of course yes. And so does my WPLO Converter (based on LibreOffice) and my WP Converter (which uses other programs to do the job). Search the forums for these.

      The one I posted a 400KB download for quick viewing and text extraction only. If you seriously want to use WP files on a Mac you need something else. I certainly don't think this 400KB thing is particularly good. But it's quick and small.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

      > Doesn't Open / LibreOffice also handle WP Files? Not perfectly, of course.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic