7098[wpmac] Re: PPC Apps in Lion?

    Nov 7, 2011
      With my WPMacApp Appliance setup, you can hold down the Command key while launching the application, and it opens in a quasi-full screen mode (no visible dock, OS X menubar hidden until you move the mouse to the top of the screen, only a Sheepshaver title bar at the top). If you ever want to restore windowed mode, you can do that by holding down Option when launching the application.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

      > I use SS under Lion. Works fine, other than I can't get it to go full
      > screen. Which apparently is a known issue.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic