7096Re: PPC Apps in Lion?

    Nov 7, 2011
      SheepShaver is a universal binary, which means it will run under Lion. See message #6948.

      Thus WordPerfect should run as well under Lion and current hardware as it did under system 6.02 and a Mac II.

      Just ten times faster.

      That said, I'd be happy to see reports from users of SS and Lion.

      > As you say, John's SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install setup and my WPMacApp Installer setup (both available here in the Links/SheepShaver and Basilisk folder) work perfectly well under Lion, and both are based on SheepShaver.
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Actually, SheepShaver is still usable under Lion, thankfully. Which I
      > > assume means it must be a Universal Binary, running under PPC and Intel
      > > chips.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic