7092Re: [wpmac] PPC Apps in Lion?

  • TradleyS
    Nov 6, 2011
      If we can't use PowerPC software, we cannot use SheepShaver. And that's not good in my book.
      What's lame about this is I have several applications I've used on Snow Leopard (one good example being Plants VS. Zombies) and they just suddenly stop working here on Lion. And it's not like I can just update it like that (I didn't get it from the App Store).
      We definitely should find a way to overcome this.
      Yeah, I understand that we are trying to move forward. But it's also good to experience the past too.
      Is there anything anyone can do?

      > I'm sorry. I mean no disrespect, but I'm having difficulty understanding the relevance of this topic to WordPerfect. Does this mean that SheepShaver/WordPerfect will not run under Lion? If not, why are we debating this?
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic