7044Re: [ANN] John's WP Font Sampler (was: art and science of typography)

    Oct 18, 2011
      This is really excellent - and an example of the intelligent programming I mentioned in an earlier message.

      One warning to first-time users: the first time the Applescript runs, you may think SheepShaver has locked up - but it hasn't. AppleScript is merely being very slow, and will eventually prompt you to tell it where to find WordPerfect. The next time it runs, it goes very quickly. It's only slow the first time.