6994OLD WP files -unable to open/convert due to password protection- HELP!

  • mr.longpants
    Sep 1, 2011
      currently using Snow Leopard (10.6.8) on a Macbook Pro -

      i have some OLD WP 2.1.3 (from 1999) files, which, on this Intel processor, are unreadable "exec" files. After HOURS of internet searching, I finally found I was able to open many of them using Libre and "WP convertor" ----all except the most important ones, which are "password protected" .

      does anyone have a way that i can crack the password on the "exec" files so that i can retrieve the information within?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic