6970Re: [wpmac] Re: [ANN] SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.3.1

  • Mikeca
    Aug 9, 2011
      ...watching this thread... seems even to get started there are some unknowns:

      1. file type (affix)
      2. size
      3. media it's on (a floppy?)
      4. media type you need it converted to and file type

      So what is the affix of the file?

      The first Word Processing program I remember for the MacPlus was Works™... which was a re-write of AppleWorksGS (the first actual multi purpose program which had a Word Processor, Database. Spread Sheet, Art and Communications all semi-integrated)... until Jobs killed the AppleIIGS.

      Works™ for Mac was similar.

      Since I do forensic work... I have a number of translators.. I'm sure others do too (like MacLinkPlus Deluxe which is no longer sold).

      But perhaps if you listed the file type and the size, etc., one of us could translate it into something you can use.

      Mikeca  (in the SF Bay Area)