6821Re: What is WordPerfect Mac 4?

    Apr 16, 2011
      So sad, so true. Yet, what does WP lack now? SheepShaver is as stable as Safari. WP itself never crashes. WP has, per "About This Particular Macintosh", the best outliner available in a word processor. It has full access to the OSX dictionary. It has a find/replace function, with the Regular Expressions addon, that's ten times better than MS Word's. It has a macro feature that, helped by the MetaMacro addon, is enormously powerful. And it has a 6800-member support group.

      Not too bad, methinks.

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "jolinwarren" <freecycle.2006.jolinwarren@...> wrote:
      > Thanks John and em315 for the explanations. That makes sense. It's great to have WPMac back. How I miss it. It's a real shame that Corel won't make the code available so it could be developed again by those who have the talent and interest.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic