6779What is WordPerfect Mac 4?

  • jolinwarren
    Apr 7, 2011
      As someone who used WordPerfect Mac 3.5 for many, many years (sadly not anymore, though if I'd known about this group earlier, maybe that wouldn't be so), I have a lot of old WP documents. I needed to access one yesterday and after searching for how to do this, came across this excellent group. I'm amazed and impressed at the scripts, packages, and even Spotlight and Quicklook modules that have been developed to integrated WP as best as possible into OS X. The Quicklook support is particularly impressive and useful. I'm now happily using SheepShaver-WordPerfect to access my old documents (though it's hard to decide between this and the WPAppliance, because both are excellent).

      One question I have, though -- SheepShaver-WordPerfect comes with WordPerfect Mac 4. I'd never heard of this, what is it? The last version I was aware of was 3.5e.

      Thanks again for all the hard work here to keep WP Mac alive. It is much appreciated.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic