6736Re: Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

    Apr 2, 2011
      Works perfectly - thank you, John. Depending on the option you choose for the converter, the converted output will have the name "originalfilename.docx.wpmac" or "originalfilename.docx.wpd", so I've modified the macro here to look for the string ".docx.wp". The more false positives this can avoid the better, although the macro can't do any harm.

      > > is it possible to write an AutoOpen macro that does this:
      > >
      > > "if the name of the opened document includes the string '.docx.' then Chain the FixDocX macro"??
      >
      > SubString Position (Var00;".docx.";FrontWindow)
      > If (Var00)
      > Chain ("FixDocX")
      > End If
      >
      > To run automatically when any document is opened, this should be part of a Library macro named OnOpenDocument.
    • Show all 83 messages in this topic