6691Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Window Manager 2.1 beta 1 (was: Zooming Classic Elements Only)

    Feb 23, 2011
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "J.J. McVeigh" <kd4vs@...> wrote:

      > I have downloaded and expanded the file. I then saved Manage Windows
      > to my WP Library folder without any problem. The macros function as
      > described.

      Thanks for the report (I greatly appreciate feedback on betas, as well as on released versions).

      > I am curious as to under what circumstances one would want to run the
      > macro, "Stack Windows (Wide)." When I run that macro, an open WP
      > document window zooms to the full width of the display, but the
      > magnification level of the document remains the same.

      This would be more useful with landscape orientation, and depending on paper size. It was also written when displays were typically not nearly as large as today.