6669Re: [wpmac] Printing from WP

  • Joseph Bush
    Feb 10, 2011
      Hi, Dudley

      Normally, you need to select the ʻSheepShaver Data Folderʻ, followed
      by the SS > OSX folder. Those folders must be present for script
      printing to work. Once navigated to, the print dialog should remember
      the location from then on. In this case though, the installation may
      have problems. If you lack either or all of these folders Iʻve
      mentioned, you may need to reinstall again. Thereʻs also a paper on
      Faster Printing in the Messages Section that may be a good alternative.

      Joe.