6668Printing from WP

  • dwhoughton2
    Feb 10 2:31 PM
      I recently upgraded my 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac from OS 10.5.8 to OS 10.6.5. I downloaded SheepShaver 1.2.5

      I now cannot print my WP documents on my Canon MX850 printer.

      When I installed SS-WP 1.2.5 no "SheepShaver Print folder" was created in my "Unix" folder. I created the "SS Print folder" in the "Unix" folder and attached the "SheepShaver Print-PDF.scpt" to it using "Folder Actions Setup".

      I press Cmd-P and Save in the first Print Window; select "SheepShaver Print folder" and press Save in the second window. The document appears as "<file name>.ps" in the "SheepShaver Print folder", but does not appear in the queue of the printer utility window.

      Have you any suggestions?

      Everything else works well including "Open WP Files 1.0.1" and "SymbolicLinker" — both great improvements for which I thank you.

      Dudley
      Austin, Texas
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic