6662Re: [wpmac] How can I include Zoom in the New Document Template?

  • John Hokanson Jr.
    Feb 1, 2011
      I've wondered the same thing actually. Though I'd prefer it if it did it with ALL new documents (like a global setting).

      It's pretty evident that WP was originally designed with 640x480 (or 400) in mind. The requirements state that'll run on as old a machine as a Mac II or LC.

      When viewed in 1024x768 on a 15" monitor you will end up with pretty serious eye strain when viewing the 14 pt font I normally type in. I don't need 400%, but a 150% to 200% default zoom would help considerably.

      - John