6661How can I include Zoom in the New Document Template?

  • Pat Sitton
    Feb 1, 2011
      I'm setting up a computer for someone with profound vision problems.
      I've set up WordPerfect to open when the computer is turned on.
      I'd like WP to open a default document that includes some specific
      formatting and a 400% enlargement (Zoom).
      The default formatting is easy to take care of with a New Document
      Template but I haven't been able to find anything in the manual that
      describes a way to include the Zoom in the New Document Template.

      Can anyone tell me a way to get WP to automatically set the Zoom to a
      previously chosen amount every time it opens a new document?

      thanks,
      Pat
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic