6623Gutter margins/binding width doesn't work

    Jan 2, 2011
      I haven't used this feature for some years. I have no memory of problems with it. But now when I set gutter margins (also called binding widths), i.e. the extra half inch or so on the left side of odd-numbered pages and right side of even-numbered pages, the setting, done in the Page Setup dialog, doesn't stick.

      This is on two machines, a PPC running Classic and an Intel with SheepShaver. The latter inherited the copy of WP from the former, though.

      Anyone else have this?