6522[wpmac] Re: Mac Newbie needs Word Perfect help

    Oct 22 9:51 PM
      As I wrote in an earlier message, WPMac, together with John Rethorst's set of conversion filters, opens documents created by all WordPerfect versions, including all versions for DOS and for Windows, which means that it can open files created by WPDOS 5.1 and 6.x, and by WPWin 5 through X5. There is no WP file that WPMac 3.5e can't open (except for files created by WPMac 1.0).

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, John Kaufmann <kaufmann@...> wrote:

      > Ed, in those two examples you have summarized my understanding: that
      > WP/Mac will handle WP files from WP5 and lower, but not from WP6 and
      > higher. No? There is a file format limit; if not there, where would is it?
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic