6519Re: [wpmac] Re: Mac Newbie needs Word Perfect help

  • Christopher Cooke
    Oct 22, 2010
      I think if Jean was using WordPerfect X5 the old WP for Mac won't
      open her documents. That was my experience

      Sent from my iPhone.

      On Oct 22, 2010, at 12:28 PM, "em315" <em315@...> wrote:

      John K.,

      I'm curious. You *seem* to be saying that there are different answers to two or more of these questions:

      "I used WPDOS 5.1 on my old PC and have lots of WP documents; what should I use on my new Mac?"

      "I used WPDOS 6.2 on my old PC and have lots of WP documents; what should I use on my new Mac?"

      "I used WordPerfect for Windows (fill in the version number) on my old PC and have lots of WP documents; what should I use on my new Mac?"

      Are there different answers? What did you have in mind? It would be useful information for visitors, I think.