6492Re: SheepShaver constantly crashing

  • jrethorst
    Oct 10, 2010
      That should fix it. Note that the available installers may replace the SheepShaver virtual disk as well as the SS program, so you would first want to copy any files from that disk to your Unix disk, i.e. to your Home/Documents folder in OSX (or whatever folder you designated as the Unix disk).

      I keep my WP files on the Unix disk anyway: Spotlight can index them etc. As Ed Mendelson points out in his very helpful pages at wpdos.org, not all OS9 programs play nice with SS's Unix disk configuration, SimpleText for example, but WP works fine.

      > Perhaps try reinstalling it from the DMG file? You might want to download it again.
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Richardson George <gbr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've been using SheepShaver for some years now and on this particular MacBook Pro since I got it new in January. Mostly, I've had no problems.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic