6485Re: Wordperfect to MS Word conversion

  • jrethorst
    Sep 20, 2010
      The instructions below err in one detail. Conversions 2.1.2 unstuffs to a folder with other folders within it. One of these is named, exactly, "Conversions". It does not need to be, and shouldn't be, renamed.

      Other items in the download include the Pagemaker/Quark/Word filters.

      John R.