6484Re: Problems Downloading Conversions Files

  • jrethorst
    Sep 20, 2010
      I just downloaded these without trouble. Aside from Import Filters, everything unstuffed fine. Import Filters appears as a generic document, and I think it's corrupted. But the filters themselves are all contained in Conversions 2.1.2.

      > Try it again. Sometimes Yahoo Groups misbehaves.
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "J.J. McVeigh" <kd4vs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > gareaud@ wrote:
      > >
      > > >[....] If you don't see Word 6 as an option in the Save As dialog,
      > > >download Conversions 2.1.2 from the Conversions folder in the Files
      > > >section here. [....]
      > >
      > > I just tried downloading from the Files page: Conversions 2.1.2 .sit;
      > > Batch_Set_WP_PC_Type-Creator.sit; Conversion Guide.pdf.sit; and
      > > Import Filters, and in each case, the Downloads window of Safari
      > > v4.1.2 tells me that the file doesn't exist.
      > >
      > > --
      > > John Joseph McVeigh
      > > Butler, Maryland USA

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic