6479Re: Wordperfect to MS Word conversion

    Sep 20, 2010
      Word 2007+ files are ZIP files that contain XML in compressed form. Rename the file with a ZIP extension, and unzip the contents to see the XML. You'll need to output the XML content and compress the content into a ZIP format to create a Word 2007 file.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "gareaud@..." <gareaud@...> wrote:
      > BTW I'd like to write a Word > WP conversion, which should be easy now that Word uses XML for its format. But I looked at a Word 2008 (Mac) document in a text editor, and saw nothing that looked like XML. A shame, since this conversion would be very helpful. Did I miss something?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic