6442[wpmac] Re: Sheepshaver basic question

  • jrethorst
    Aug 24, 2010
      If your installation includes a "Open WP Files OSX" script, as it should, you ought to be able to double-click on a WP file in the Documents folder of your Home folder, or whatever folder you designated as the SS Unix folder, and that file will then open in WP in SheepShaver.

      > I thought that when I first installed the program, I was able to double-click on WordPerfect files in the (OSX) finder, but I can see that this doesn't work. Nor can I drag and drop files from OSX folders onto the Sheepshaver desktop.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic