6437Re: [wpmac] Any free word processor/converter for Mac that will save a doc in ".wpd" format?

  • Chad Smith
    Aug 20 8:05 PM
      But he also said he was willing to use a converter. That means it will be
      in another format at some point. So just skip the middle man and use Word
      Perfect's "Save As" feature.

      If you just want a converter - Zamzar.com is online, free, and works on any
      platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, Other).

      - Chad W Smith
      "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
      10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya