6435Re: [wpmac] Any free word processor/converter for Mac that will save a doc in ".wpd" format?

  • John Kaufmann
    Aug 20, 2010
      In a message dated 2010.08.20 22:26 -0500, em315 wrote:

      > WPMac isn't remotely the same as WPWin, but the formats are close enough to allow very reliable round-tripping - something you can't get when you convert from WP to RTF or Word or anything else, and then back again.

      Yes, Ed. That's why I asked the OP about his Mac, OS and target WP
      format - the framework on which a working solution must hang.
      Unfortunately, he has not been back with answers, so it is likely a
      waste of bandwidth to speculate on solutions.

      John K.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic