6415Re: New version of WPMacPPC system (SheepShaver-WPMac) available

    Aug 10, 2010
      Thank you, John. The best ideas were yours and Smokey's, of course. And the rest of it is filled with bloated code because I don't know enough Applescript to make it better. But I'm always willing to learn....

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, jrethorst <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Ed, that is one magnificent Applescript!

      > > If you look at the AppleScript code of the application, you'll see a few options to play with: quasi-full-screen mode (the system fills the screen and hides the dock but the OS X menubar appears if you move the mouse to the top of the screen), etc.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic