6412Re: New version of WPMacPPC system (SheepShaver-WPMac) available

    Aug 9, 2010
      Just copy the new one over the old one. The whole idea was to make it self-contained.

      This stuff is really play, not work. I've never used WPMac - I use WPDOS on a Windows machine - but the challenge of getting this to work was intriguing. By the way, If you look at the AppleScript code of the application, you'll see a few options to play with: quasi-full-screen mode (the system fills the screen and hides the dock but the OS X menubar appears if you move the mouse to the top of the screen), etc.