6397Re: Printing in SheepShaver

    Jul 5, 2010

      I haven't been able to get Adobe PS to work with SheepShaver for months - crashes every time. LaserWriter8 works, and the virtual printer can be set by hand to default to sending the output file to the correct folder in OS X. Unfortunately, the user has to set the default folder by hand, at least on the 7.5.5-based system that I've been working with.

      I wish it were possible to get the Adobe PS driver to work, but I don't see any way to do it. Like you, I can't imagine why it's stopped working.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, jrethorst <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Let me know, as it will help troubleshooting the Adobe driver.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic