6393Re: [wpmac] Printing in SheepShaver

    Jul 4, 2010
      John

      Never figured it out. Assumed it was some problem in my system where I'd
      added something that no-one else had. It's somewhat reassuring (if
      frustrating for you), therefore, to discover I am not alone. The only
      caveat is that printing to file and then letting Preview to print will
      not necessarily retain margins as you'd expected from WP and pictures
      can mysteriously relocate. I still have to rely on PrintToPdf sometimes
      - it's better at preserving the WP formatting than creating a .ps file.

      Geoff

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre