6391Re: [wpmac] Printing in SheepShaver

  • jrethorst
    Jul 4, 2010
      N.B. the Laserwriter 8 and Adobe PS drivers are very similar, but the L8 requires you to choose Print to File each time you print, so the Adobe is one step more convenient.

      I should be able to figure out what's wrong with the Adobe setup, although curious that this didn't seem to start having trouble until the most recent version of SS-WP.

      IIRC Geoff Gilbert switched to the L8 driver sometime earlier because of trouble with the Adobe. Geoff, have you ever figured out the cause for that?

      John R.