6382Re: [wpmac] Next release of SheepShaver-WordPerfect install

  • Philip Utley
    Jun 30, 2010
      I removed my copy of SheepShaver and associated files, using EasyOpen. I downloaded your latest version, “SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.2.3.dmg” and installed it.

      Now “Open WP Files” works but the printing function doesn't. When I try to print, a window appears saying "the printer description file associated with this printer caused an error" and then both WordPerfect and SheepShaver crash.

      WP doesn't start automatically with SheepShaver and there's no startup items folder.

      Philip Utley
      putley@...