6381Re: [wpmac] Next release of SheepShaver-WordPerfect install

  • Philip Utley
    Jun 28, 2010
      Many thanks for the SheepShaver version of WordPerfect. It maintains the old WordPerfect panache in a new environment. You asked for issues with the current build.

      I am using WordPerfect with SheepShaver Version 2.3.20091025.

      1. I cannot get the envelope feature to work with the printer. I have been using EasyEnvelope but it does not have the old WordPerfect address memory. I can get along with EasyEnvelope but it would be nice to have the old feature working.

      2. I cannot get the “Open WP Files” feature to work. Apparently this is because I do all my work in the administrator account. When I try to access a file, I am told that I do not have the right to do so.

      3. Finally, SheepShaver crashes a good deal, especially when I first open it.

      Philip Utley
      putley@...