6379Re: [wpmac] Re:[OT] Long an Upstart, Apple Plays New Role: Goliath (NY Times)

  • Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
    Jun 26, 2010
      I too am not into games. Based on my experience on my computers both
      Macs (but both PPC Computers) I couldn't use them any way. When Flash
      works they act like older Satellite antennas that were affect by rain or
      snow. Freezes, stuttering sound, constant loading of content. When they
      don't work I have crashes of applications using. and I have had flash
      content to bring down system as well.

      Like I said. Adobe got their start as a result of creating applications
      for Mac. (Pdf came out a year before it came out on PC's ATM for Font
      control on the old 680xx Motorola Processor.

      --
      Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
      616 Liberty Street Martinsville, Va 24112-1809