6376Re: [wpmac] Re:[OT] Long an Upstart, Apple Plays New Role: Goliath (NY Times)

  • Chad Smith
    Jun 25, 2010
      WPMAC - WordPerfect *MAC*

      Antitrust laws exist because of hundreds of proven conspiracies.

      - Chad W Smith
      "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
      10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya