6356Hanging indent in WP3.5e

  • bunnyflum
    May 31, 2010
      Dear folks:

      I'm using WP for the first time, for a big editorial and bibliographic job. I'm running WP3.5e through SheepShaver, and am encountering some pretty basic questions.

      Here's the first one: How do I do a hanging indent? Is there a keystroke shortcut? I can't find one in the WordPerfect Guide or Help Topics. My editorial style sheet says that in the Windows version, you use Ctrl+F7, but that doesn't work for the Mac version. The stylesheet also says to use Ctrl+F7 rather than the Tab key or Spacebar, so that there aren't formatting-code issues later.

      Thanks for any help you have to offer,
      DWN
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic