6281New WP/SS Install

  • rifetube
    Mar 3, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm currently in the process of upgrading and re-installing all of my software (what a job!!) on a new and larger hard drive in my MBP which is now running Mac OS X 10.5.8. I'm at the point where I want to reinstall SS (SheepShaver) and I see two installers in the files section; SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.2.3.dmg and WPMacPPC Installer. They're both about 190 MB in size. My question is, why these two files, and what's the difference, if any? Is one easier to install and/or more reliable than the other? Any comments, observations, advice will be most appreciated. Many thanks.

      Kind regards,
      Bill C.