6275Re: [wpmac] How cool is this?

    Mar 3, 2010
      John

      Some of us who want to use this super new whizz bang system already have
      the older clunky model in place, but one running 8.6 or higher. It's so
      long since I installed 8.6 on the original Sheepshaver disk, I've
      forgotten how to do it. If I install this new system that allows me to
      launch files from the OSX desktop, can I upgrade to 8.6 on the
      Sheepshaver disk and how do I do it? Having got Sheepshaver working with
      few headaches, the idea of installing afresh for the promised wonders of
      a new age can be a tad daunting.

      Geoff

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law