6273SheepShaver - office server

  • bcqc2003
    Mar 2, 2010
      Has anybody tried the current SheepShaver-WP set up in an office/server? We have been a Mac + WP office since 1992. All documents are stored in a central server (now an Xserve). We do nothing on our desktops after we connect to the Xserve. It has to be that way - if the documents were saved to the desktop, inevitably we would forget to move them to the proper folder in the server - they would be lost and the server folders would be incomplete. We have 12 machines on their last 10.4 legs and I don't think we can hold on much longer. I really, really don't want to give up WP for all the reasons you know so well.

      Thanks.

      Barney
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic