6173Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Automatic, plug-and-play SheepShaver install

  • David Derbes
    Jan 18, 2010
      I've replied to Ricki Tannen off-list. He or she is looking for a free solution for his or her Mac,
      and John's one-click installer of WP Mac/SheepShaver will fit the bill nicely. Free, too!

      The only downside is that it is a large download. I've offered to mail Ricki a CD with the
      package on it, gratis, if he or she will but provide me with a mailing address.

      David Derbes
      University of Chicago Laboratory Schools